The Sentiment of a Favor...The Top 5 Wedding Favors Your Guests Will Enjoy!
The sentiment of a favor...
You said yes when he popped the question; ironically, that was probably the easiest decision in the wedding planning process. Now come the details, the endless amount of details in every decision you make. It is overwhelming, emotional, exciting and let's face it...simply exhausting.
When it comes time to make the decision of whether to have party favors at your wedding or not, allow me to chime in. I found myself in your shoes nine fleeting years ago. The years have come and gone, filled with wonderful memories, life lessons, two children and a house that has turned into our home. In our home sits my china cabinet. Within the display holds some incredibly special items; however, the most valuable item is the party favor my grandmother held onto from our wedding day.
I found it after she had passed. She had been holding on to it with her most treasured items. Ninety-two years of memories and this was one of her most treasured items? She had saved it to remember being a part our special day. I hold that sentiment very close to my heart.
The sentiment of a wedding favor was not lost on my Grandma and it will not be lost to your loved ones. They will always remember your wedding as a fun day. Those close to you will have your favors as a keepsake to have and to hold.
Here is a list of the top five wedding favors that your guests will hold dear:
1. Personalized Honey or Jam Jars - Honey is such a treasured food, some even call it liquid gold because of its healing properties. And of course, it is delicious. The sweet present of golden-rich honey or strawberry jam sends all your guests home with a heartfelt thank you for attending your special day. The message on our featured jars is that you were "Meant to Bee". Here are some of our favorites:
2. Bottle Openers - This is the gift that keeps on giving. Guests will keep them handy and think of you every time they need to pop a top. These unique options match a variety of wedding themes:
Beach Bottle Openers, Vintage Style Key Bottle Openers, Silver "Love" Bottle Openers, Personalized Travel Themed Bottle Openers, Bicycle Bottle Openers, Pumpkin Bottle Openers, Gold & Pink Bottle Openers, Personalized Silver Ethereal Style Bottle Openers
3. Personalized Wedding Matches - These can be given out as a favor along with a candle, set by a cigar bar, left in a basket at the bar, or placed at each table setting.
4. Bottle Stoppers - What a great way to savor your favorite wine or liquor with a special bottle stopper from your wedding. Here are our favorite bottle stoppers in different themes and styles:
5. Luggage Tags - Travel buffs and frequent fliers alike will adore the utility of this special little favor. Here are our two favorites:
About the Author:
As a wedding planner with a passion for wedding décor, Jaffe Wojcik started www.gracefulevents.net , a resource for event decor, wedding planning advice, and inspiration for special events. Jaffe is a work-at-home mom with two energetic children who love to dance…especially at weddings.
Graceful Events offers unique collections of wedding favors and decor to make your event shine! We can help you find the best product for your wedding or event. However, what makes us stand out is our wedding planning expertise. Our team of experienced wedding planners offer the highest level of customer service. We would love to help you style your event to help you realize your vision for theme and design. Contact us today or follow us on Instagram @graceful_events_weddings for promotions, wedding trends and inspiration. You can also like us on Facebook under Graceful Events.